Marketing brings its readers the biggest and freshest news in the industry and delves into the issues behind the stories.
It is firmly established as the leading source of information for the marketing community, delivering insightful analysis and powerful comment pieces from experts including award-winning columnist Helen Edwards.
Marketing is also home to exclusive industry data, such as its unique Adwatch poll of which TV ads consumers recall.
Founded in 1931, Marketing has become the magazine that truly gives the big picture of what's going on in the marketing, media and advertising industries.
Marketing also gives its readers the largest number of marketing jobs in the UK.
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k, Network Career Consultants, £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct, The Industry Club London Ltd, £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst, JV Recruitment, £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer, Pitch Consultants, £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director, Pitch Consultants, £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire