Marketing brings its readers the biggest and freshest news in the industry and delves into the issues behind the stories.
It is firmly established as the leading source of information for the marketing community, delivering insightful analysis and powerful comment pieces from experts including award-winning columnist Helen Edwards.
Marketing is also home to exclusive industry data, such as its unique Adwatch poll of which TV ads consumers recall.
Founded in 1931, Marketing has become the magazine that truly gives the big picture of what's going on in the marketing, media and advertising industries.
Marketing also gives its readers the largest number of marketing jobs in the UK.
- Senior Art Director to 60k. SW1., Mark Paine Recruitment, to 60,000 plus benefits, SW10 0AB, London (Greater)
- Head of Publisher Development - Ad Tech, Ultimate Asset, £65000 - £90000 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION, City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER (FANTASTIC SALARY + LOCATION + BENEFITS), Ultimate Asset, £27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Product Design Manager, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, £40000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Copy (Content), Salt, £40000 - £50000 per annum, North London