Marketing brings its readers the biggest and freshest news in the industry and delves into the issues behind the stories.
It is firmly established as the leading source of information for the marketing community, delivering insightful analysis and powerful comment pieces from experts including award-winning columnist Helen Edwards.
Marketing is also home to exclusive industry data, such as its unique Adwatch poll of which TV ads consumers recall.
Founded in 1931, Marketing has become the magazine that truly gives the big picture of what's going on in the marketing, media and advertising industries.
Marketing also gives its readers the largest number of marketing jobs in the UK.
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography, Creative Recruitment, £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k, Network Career Consultants, £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer, become, £40-45K, London
- Creative Project Assistant, become, £20K-£24K, London
- Global Insight Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London