Marketing brings its readers the biggest and freshest news in the industry and delves into the issues behind the stories.
It is firmly established as the leading source of information for the marketing community, delivering insightful analysis and powerful comment pieces from experts including award-winning columnist Helen Edwards.
Marketing is also home to exclusive industry data, such as its unique Adwatch poll of which TV ads consumers recall.
Founded in 1931, Marketing has become the magazine that truly gives the big picture of what's going on in the marketing, media and advertising industries.
Marketing also gives its readers the largest number of marketing jobs in the UK.
- PR MANAGER - WEST END - TO £35,000 DOE, Salt, £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- HR Manager - New York Agency, Daniel Marks London, $80-140K (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Customer Marketing Manager (Acquisition), Stopgap, £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Travel, S.E.London, up to £38k, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, £34000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, South East London
- Market Intelligence Analyst, CONSUMER GOODS, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, £26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package, London