- What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
I'd own a club for people who just want to be themselves. There is too much in society about what you are and not who you are.
- What attracted you to your current job?
The fact that Jose Cuervo is still family-owned after more than 250 years - hard to find these days. You just have a different vibe in the team, it's like a big family. We are creating a new chapter in Cuervo's history and I love being part of it.
- What was your first job?
Marketing assistant at Wella, working on temporary hair colour for teenage girls. That was a lot of fun. I took an apprenticeship with Wella in Germany and applied for a six-month secondment to the UK. I got it, worked my socks off and was offered a job after three months.
- What hobbies do you have?
I love good food and drinks, and am trying to visit every country before I die.
- What makes you angry?
Moaning and pessimism. You could argue I am a bit naive, but I like to see the good side.
- What's your favourite holiday destination?
Mexico. You have to spend time on the west coast and central Mexico to really appreciate the country and culture.
- What other languages do you speak?
German is my native language, English and a bit of French.
- If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
Red Bull. Always true to itself. Very consistent marketing approach and strong sponsorship platforms that have transformed it into a very strong brand.
- What is your all-time favourite slogan?
Like I say to our advertising agency, Albion - 'Just do it.'
- If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
F1 racing - an adrenaline rush.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Succeeding in my job, health and happiness in my personal life.
- What have been your best and worst freebies?
My first trip to the town of Tequila in Mexico as part of my induction at Cuervo. The worst is yet another branded baseball cap.