- Describe yourself in three words.
Down to earth.
- What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
Either a political analyst or a journalist.
- What advice would you give someone starting their marketing career today?
Ask yourself, are you passionate enough and do you really care?
- What attracted you to your current job?
Switching from a big corporation (Microsoft) to a small one (LeapFrog) with a lot more responsibilities.
- What is your favourite ever marketing campaign?
'I love bees' for the original Halo.
- What is your all-time favourite slogan?
'Don't believe the hype.'
- What was your finest hour?
Personally, holding my son for the first time. Professionally, launching Halo 3 in Europe and helping make it the biggest entertainment launch in history at that point.
- What's your greatest ambition?
To create and be part of a team that is successful.
- What hobbies do you have?
Listening to music, photography, football, tennis and squash.
- If you weren't you, who would you be?
Stevie Ray Vaughan, if he were still alive. He was the best guitar player ever, without any tricks.
- What makes you angry?
Injustice and indifference.
- What is your favourite pub?
The Six Bells in Warborough in summer and The George in Dorchester-on-Thames in winter.
- If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
VIP backstage passes to Glastonbury.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Happiness, health and my family and I being able to do what we want to do.
- What is the best freebie you have received?
VIP tickets for Le Mans, with access to the Peugeot pit.