- Describe yourself in three words.
Fun, outgoing, sociable.
- What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
Either a vet or a forensic scientist. I love animals and I have an inquisitive side.
- What advice would you give someone starting their marketing career?
Focus on where you want to be, work hard, network, and don't let anyone stand in your way.
- What attracted you to your current job?
I'm a cider drinker and love attending festivals, so it's my dream job.
- What was your first job?
As a direct marketing assistant for Northcliffe Press.
- How did you get your first job?
My enthusiasm must have rubbed off in the interview. I stayed for six years and met my husband there.
- What hobbies do you have?
Horse riding. I spend every spare moment with my horses, Will and Tilly.
- What makes you angry?
Laziness. I'm not the most patient of people.
- What's your favourite holiday destination?
Carvoeiro in Portugal. We go there at least twice a year. One day I will retire there.
- If you weren't you, who would you be?
- What's your favourite pub?
The Old Lock & Weir Inn in Hanham Mills, Bristol. Great food, great setting on the river, and it sells cider slush.
- What other languages do you speak?
I like to think I can speak a little bit of French.
- If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
I'd be Innocent Drinks. It's quirky, creative and oozes its brand values. Not sure about the buyout though ... although I suppose every brand has to do it some day.
- What's your greatest ambition?
To compete at the Badminton Horse Trials.
- If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
The Aftershow Party at the Brits.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
To get a dog (I've been working on my husband for 10 years) and to be healthy and happy.