* Ruptured reality: In the new visual economy, consumers’ compulsion to edit, share and style their lives is challenging the fundamentals of marketing.
* Five rules for the new content era: Are brands in danger of viewing content as the marketing industry’s "silver bullet"?
* Irwin Lee, vice-president and managing director, Procter & Gamble UK and Ireland, reveals his advice to the next generation of aspiring brand managers.
* We measured how social media responded to the grand reveal of Microsoft’s much-hyped next generation console, Xbox One – see how gamers reacted to the launch.
* Starbucks’ vice-president of marketing, category and brand integration, EMEA, Danielle Crooks recalls being snuck into the "singles" (aka mens’ only) area of a Starbucks store in
* Is big data driving a short-term view? Les Binet, head of effectiveness at Adam & Eve/DDB, examines the evidence.
* Design guru Wayne Hemmingway on thrift, and whether brands should be seen to be contributing to the social problem of "over-consumption".
* Grey London chief strategy officer Lucy Jameson argues brand should better use disruptive pricing and promotion to bring some much-needed entertainment and life to the high street.
* Brand must ditch corporate jargon and be more human, according to O2 director of communications and reputation, Nicola Green.