The epic three-minute spot, called "Giving", has had a big impact beyond its Thai borders, attracting over 7.5m views on YouTube and huge media coverage across the globe.
- Brand Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits, Fleishman-Hillard, Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London, The Great & The Good, In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k, Judi Patton, £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency, The Great & The Good, £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London