The animated spot, "the bear and the hare", returns to the classic John Lewis theme of finding the perfect gift for someone you love. As with previous years, the campaign has provoked a huge response on Twitter - below we take a look at some of the views.
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery, HSBC, Competitive, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, National Trust, £27,916 to £32,461 per annum, dependent on experience, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Account Manager - Sport Sector - Mag/Online Sales, Harrison Dear, £30,000 - £39,999, London (Greater)
- Digital Experience Manager, Butlins, Competitive Package, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Campaign Manager - On Resort and Welcome Home, Butlins, Competitive Package, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire