The animated spot, "the bear and the hare", returns to the classic John Lewis theme of finding the perfect gift for someone you love. As with previous years, the campaign has provoked a huge response on Twitter - below we take a look at some of the views.
- Marketing Manager - Charity, CHM, Salary of £35,000 per annum plus pension scheme and Life cover, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director, Stopgap, £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Campaign Specialist, Stopgap, £50000 - £54000 per annum, London
- Front End Developer, Events, London, £45k, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, West London
- Senior Project Manager, Red Sofa London, £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, City of London