Included in the gallery above, easyJet's Peter Duffy picks up his award for Marketing Leader of the Year and Craig Inglis and Adam&Eve/DDB's James Murphy collect an award for John Lewis's 'Bear and the hare' Christmas campaign.
- Customer Information Manager, Transport for London, Circa £49,000 depending on knowledge, skills and experience, plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Higher Education, London & Partners, Upto £36,000, London Bridge
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- RETAIL AND ENTERTAINMENT, JEFFERSON, 25/27000, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Executive (PPC Executive), Domino's, £20000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefit package, Milton Keynes
- Strategy Director - Tier 1 Media Agency, Ultimate Asset, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus etc., West End