Gillette tried to stop Dutch ads for Wilkinson Sword's Quattro, but Wilkinson filed a countersuit. The judge ruled that claims in both ads should not necessarily be believed.
- Marketing Manager, Fidelity Worldwide Investment, Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive , AF Selection, Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer, Gabriele Skelton, Â£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits, Fleishman-Hillard, Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)