Gillette tried to stop Dutch ads for Wilkinson Sword's Quattro, but Wilkinson filed a countersuit. The judge ruled that claims in both ads should not necessarily be believed.
- FMCG Innovation Leader, Stopgap, £60000 per annum, West London
- Account Director, Stopgap, £50000 per annum, London
- Front End Developer, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, Up to £45K, Richmond
- Marketing Partnerships Manager, Stopgap, £48000 per annum, London
- Content & Outreach Manager, Aspire, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London