Gillette tried to stop Dutch ads for Wilkinson Sword's Quattro, but Wilkinson filed a countersuit. The judge ruled that claims in both ads should not necessarily be believed.
- Data Journalist, PRISM, Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media, Department for Work and Pensions, Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager, PepsiCo, negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director, Ball & Hoolahan, £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)