The hirings follow the promotion of Alexis Dormandy to chief marketing officer of Orange, as exclusively revealed by Marketing (16 June).
- Senior Insight Manager, Jarlett de Grouchy, £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research, Jarlett de Grouchy, £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive, Ball & Hoolahan, £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £55,000 per annum, London