Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery, HSBC, Competitive, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, National Trust, £27,916 to £32,461 per annum, dependent on experience, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Account Manager - Sport Sector - Mag/Online Sales, Harrison Dear, £30,000 - £39,999, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager (Sky Atlantic or Sky 1) - 12 months, Sky, Negotiable, West London
- Senior E-Commerce Manager, Sky, Negotiable, West London