Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- CRM Manager (email), Direct Recruitment, £50000 - £62000, London (Greater)
- Production Manager, Major Players, £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior UX / Interaction Designer, Michael Page Digital, £60000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Events and Marketing Manager - Retail / Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency, Stonor, £40-£60K DOE, London (West), London (Greater)
- Content Partnerships Strategist (Video) - £45K - London, Salt, £40000 - £45000 per annum, London