Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Marketing Manager - Higher Education, London & Partners, Upto £36,000, London Bridge
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- RETAIL AND ENTERTAINMENT, JEFFERSON, 25/27000, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Executive (PPC Executive), Domino's, £20000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefit package, Milton Keynes
- Strategy Director - Tier 1 Media Agency, Ultimate Asset, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus etc., West End
- Digital Sales Exec/Manager - top video network, MediaMigo Recruitment Limited., £25-40k dep on experience + Comms, London (West), London (Greater)