Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
to read this article
- Data Senior Account Manager, Direct Recruitment, £34K- £39K, London (Greater)
- Creative Director - Global Branding Agency - Creative Business Partners - Dubai, MCG Associates, Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai, UAE
- Head of Marketing, Brandon Trust, £32,000 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience + benefits, Patchway, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager, Stopgap, £180 - £200 per day, London
- Head of Content Strategy, Stonor, £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire