Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Data Senior Account Manager, Direct Recruitment, £34K- £39K, London (Greater)
- Planning Director/Senior Planner, Digital/Integrated Agency, Direct Recruitment, £75-80k+ bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer- super cool agency, Dahling Ltd, £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers – OTC Healthcare, Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment, £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG, Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment, c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)