Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Brand Manager, Noble Foods (The Happy Egg Company) c/o SmithCarey Ltd, £Highly Competitive basic + bonus, car/car allowance & benefits, West London Based
- Marketing Director, Noble Foods (The Happy Egg Company) c/o SmithCarey Ltd, £Highly Competitive basic + bonus, car/car allowance & benefits, West London Based
- Design Director, Vitamin T, Circa £60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Director, The Simmance Partnership, £100,000 + commission + benefits, West London
- International Business Director - Global Media Agency, Ultimate Asset, £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Agency Benefits, West End