Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based), Cancer Research UK, £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based), Cancer Research UK, £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k, Judi Patton, £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager, Cancer Research UK, £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital, Judi Patton, £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...