Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Marketing Manager, Fidelity Worldwide Investment, Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive , AF Selection, Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Product Marketing Executive, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive, Direct Recruitment, £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients, Ultimate Asset, £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London