Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover), Asthma UK, £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst , UCAS, c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager , Clipper Ventures, Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager, Tottenham Hotspur, Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)