Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London, The Great & The Good, In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager, Business Centric Services Group, Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k, Judi Patton, £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months, NEST Corporation, Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director, Content is King, £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)