Scholl is highlighting the potentially fatal travel-related deep vein thrombosis condition through its first TV campaign. The ads aim to communicate the benefits of wearing its medically proven compression hosiery on flights to help prevent the risk of developing blood clots. The ads will be aired during GMTV and are backed by a GMTV sponsorship package. They carry the strapline 'Helping your blood move around when you can't' and sign off with 'Don't take off without them'. The £500,000 campaign launched this week.
- Smith & Nephew , Global Marketing Manager, Smith & Nephew, Competitive + bonus + Benefits, Watford, Hertfordshire
- EE, SEO Manager (London), EE, Competitive + benefits, London
- EE , Customer Marketing Manager (London) - International Market, EE, Competitive + bonus, London
- DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – FMCG – Integrated Agency – c.£35k, Judi Patton, up to £35k, London - all areas
- EE, Sales Manager - International, EE, benefits, London