The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London, The Great & The Good, In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager, Business Centric Services Group, Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k, Judi Patton, £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months, NEST Corporation, Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director, Content is King, £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)