The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- Marketing Manager - Higher Education, London & Partners, Upto £36,000, London Bridge
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- RETAIL AND ENTERTAINMENT, JEFFERSON, 25/27000, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Executive (PPC Executive), Domino's, £20000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefit package, Milton Keynes
- Strategy Director - Tier 1 Media Agency, Ultimate Asset, £70000 - £80000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus etc., West End
- Digital Sales Exec/Manager - top video network, MediaMigo Recruitment Limited., £25-40k dep on experience + Comms, London (West), London (Greater)