The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover), Asthma UK, £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst , UCAS, c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager , Clipper Ventures, Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager, Tottenham Hotspur, Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)