The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- Insight and Supporter Data Director, National Trust, £80,000 - £85,000 per annum (more may be available for an exceptional candidate), Swindon, Wiltshire
- Marketing Operations Manager, Barclays, Competitive, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager - Planning, Comparethemarket.com, £26,000 - £36,000, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- CRM - Campaign Manager, Comparethemarket.com, £32,000 - £38,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Partnerships Manager, Comparethemarket.com, £30,000 - £55,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire