The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- Head of Digital Operations, Macmillan Cancer Support, £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager, Lynda, Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager, Cancer Research UK, £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital, Judi Patton, £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager, The Great & The Good, £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London