The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- head of strategy, collectivo, Up to £120,000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager (Retail), air recruitment, £30K - £40K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager / Project Manager, air recruitment, Up to £32k (pro rata) dependent on experience, London (Central)
- Digital Account Executive, air recruitment, Up to £22k - dependent on experience + bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal, MCG Associates, Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)