The National Art Collections Fund, the charity that helps galleries and museums acquire and restore works of art, has commissioned a pavement artist to help it raise funds. Francis Lightfoot has created an eight-foot reproduction of Diego Velazquez's The Toilet of Venus (aka The Rokeby Venus) outside the National Gallery. The work is accompanied by the caption 'without the Art Fund, this is the closest you would get to the Rokeby Venus', referring to the fact that the charity bought the piece for the gallery in 1906 to stop it being sold abroad.
- Digital Design Director, Network Career Consultants, £55000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager, Dot-Gap, £36K, London (Central)
- Digital Response Associate, Dot-Gap, £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Paid Video Account Manager - Working across leading brands, Ultimate Asset, Negotiable, London
- Senior Client Services Director - Insurance Brand, Ultimate Asset, Negotiable, London