Based within FHM's international commercial department, the team will target blue-chip brands, offering advertising across 27 editions of the title. Bett will report to FHM Worldwide managing director David Pullan.
- Marketing Brand Manager , Clipper Ventures, Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst , UCAS, c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager, Tottenham Hotspur, Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover), Asthma UK, £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)