Based within FHM's international commercial department, the team will target blue-chip brands, offering advertising across 27 editions of the title. Bett will report to FHM Worldwide managing director David Pullan.
- Executive Strategy Director, Rare Selection, £110 - £120K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content & Commercials Producer (Digital & Broadcast), Blonde, £40k+ (negotiable depending on experience), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global FMCG Brand, Ultimate Asset, £55000 - £65000 per annum + Agency Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Customer Retention, Sky, Negotiable, West London
- Marketing Manager - Sky Sports & Sky Movies, Sky, Negotiable, West London