Based within FHM's international commercial department, the team will target blue-chip brands, offering advertising across 27 editions of the title. Bett will report to FHM Worldwide managing director David Pullan.
- Data Senior Account Manager, Direct Recruitment, £34K- £39K, London (Greater)
- Planning Director/Senior Planner, Digital/Integrated Agency, Direct Recruitment, £75-80k+ bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst, Ball & Hoolahan, £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital, Ball & Hoolahan, £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing, Ball & Hoolahan, £75,000 per annum + Car or C/A, South East England