Acxiom has unveiled Personicx, a segmentation system which classifies both UK households and postcodes according to their demographic, lifestyle and behavioural profile. Available in two versions, it is built using Acxiom's lifestyle and demographic datasets, 2001 Census and 'residential travel' statistics.
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover), Asthma UK, £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst , UCAS, c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager , Clipper Ventures, Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager, Tottenham Hotspur, Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)