Acxiom has unveiled Personicx, a segmentation system which classifies both UK households and postcodes according to their demographic, lifestyle and behavioural profile. Available in two versions, it is built using Acxiom's lifestyle and demographic datasets, 2001 Census and 'residential travel' statistics.
- Head of Marketing and Communications, Alexandra Palace Trading, £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k, Judi Patton, £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK), BespokeHR, £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand, The Rank Group, To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Assistant / Junior PR Account Executive, AF Selection, £15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire