Acxiom has unveiled Personicx, a segmentation system which classifies both UK households and postcodes according to their demographic, lifestyle and behavioural profile. Available in two versions, it is built using Acxiom's lifestyle and demographic datasets, 2001 Census and 'residential travel' statistics.
- Insight and Supporter Data Director, National Trust, £80,000 - £85,000 per annum (more may be available for an exceptional candidate), Swindon, Wiltshire
- Marketing Operations Manager, Barclays, Competitive, Warwickshire
- Marketing Manager - Planning, Comparethemarket.com, £26,000 - £36,000, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- CRM - Campaign Manager, Comparethemarket.com, £32,000 - £38,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Partnerships Manager, Comparethemarket.com, £30,000 - £55,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire