Acxiom has unveiled Personicx, a segmentation system which classifies both UK households and postcodes according to their demographic, lifestyle and behavioural profile. Available in two versions, it is built using Acxiom's lifestyle and demographic datasets, 2001 Census and 'residential travel' statistics.
- Head of New Media, Department for Work and Pensions, Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager, PepsiCo, negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager , Ball & Hoolahan, £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director, Ball & Hoolahan, £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist, PRISM, Highly Competitive, London