Haymarket Business Publications, publisher of Direct Response and Marketing Direct, has become a patron of the Institute of Direct Marketing. The DM body and educational trust said the move exemplifies the support that Haymarket's DM publications have given to the IDM's education initiatives throughout the years.
- Data Journalist, PRISM, Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media, Department for Work and Pensions, Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager, PepsiCo, negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director, Ball & Hoolahan, £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager , Thorntons, £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire