They jointly replace Airtours/Going Places director of marketing Robin Parry, who is leaving the company, and will report to group director of marketing Tim Marsden. John Riley, general manager of First Choice Long-haul, Eclipse Direct and Unijet, will replace Whitehead.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager, Nu Creative Talent, £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team, Major Players, £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, Stopgap, £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager, Story Recruitment, £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)