He will oversee the electronics firm's brand strategy and corporate communications across the EMEA region, reporting to Hitachi Europe chief executive Sir Stephen Gomersall. Wilkin was most recently group executive for business planning in Hitachi Europe's Digital Media Group.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Content Strategist, Zebra People, £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager, Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment, £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager, Stopgap, £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)