He will oversee the electronics firm's brand strategy and corporate communications across the EMEA region, reporting to Hitachi Europe chief executive Sir Stephen Gomersall. Wilkin was most recently group executive for business planning in Hitachi Europe's Digital Media Group.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Sales Executive , Sporting Appointments, £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor, Creative Recruitment, negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Recruitment, £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Head of Insights, Stopgap, £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)