2 November: Magazine Design Awards, Old Brewery, London. Categories include Front cover of the year and Best-designed consumer magazine. 2-3 November: Mobile e-mail, Park Lane Hotel, London. 3 November: Golden World Awards, One Whitehall Place, London. International Public Relations Association's awards. 3 November: MTV Europe Music Awards 2005, Portugal. 5 November: Guy Fawkes Night. 14 November: World Diabetes Day. 18 November: BBC Children in Need appeal. 19 November: Tri-Nations Tournament 2005. Great Britain vs Australia, KC Stadium, Hull. Penultimate match in the Gillette-sponsored rugby league series. Diary data supplied by foresightonline.co.uk.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Branding Consultant - Healthcare - Divisional Head - London, Spectrum, £80,000 - £110,000, London
- Senior Branding Consultant - Leisure / Travel - Divisional Head - London, Spectrum, £80,000 - £110,000, London
- Propositions Consultant (Maternity Cover), Harvey Nash, £24000 - £39000 per annum + PACKAGE, Birmingham
- Senior Category Insight Manager - FMCG, Jarlett de Grouchy, £35000 - £38000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits, Bracknell