2 November: Magazine Design Awards, Old Brewery, London. Categories include Front cover of the year and Best-designed consumer magazine. 2-3 November: Mobile e-mail, Park Lane Hotel, London. 3 November: Golden World Awards, One Whitehall Place, London. International Public Relations Association's awards. 3 November: MTV Europe Music Awards 2005, Portugal. 5 November: Guy Fawkes Night. 14 November: World Diabetes Day. 18 November: BBC Children in Need appeal. 19 November: Tri-Nations Tournament 2005. Great Britain vs Australia, KC Stadium, Hull. Penultimate match in the Gillette-sponsored rugby league series. Diary data supplied by foresightonline.co.uk.
- Recruitment Consultant, Michael Page Digital, £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager, Michael Page Digital, £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager, Michael Page Digital, £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director , Michael Page Digital, £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive , Network Marketing, £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester