Q: Which of the following poster campaigns do you remember seeing recently? Rnk Format Company Creative agency/ Recall Planning agency (%) FRONT TWO WEEKS OF NOVEMBER 1 6s,96s, Harry Potter/ Warner Bros/PHD 69 buses Goblet-film 2 6s Vodafone JWT/OMD UK 64 3 6s Orange Mother/Initiative 61 4 6s iPod TBWA\London/OMD UK 50 5 48s, 96s BSkyB HHCL United/MediaCom 45 6 48s, 96s Ford Fiesta Ogilvy & Mather/MindShare 35 7 6s Weetabix DDB London/Walker Media 34 8 48s, 96s Colgate Y&R Paris/Mediaedge:cia 27 9 48s Mars Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/MediaCom 26 10 Buses The Constant Feref/ZenithOptimedia 24 Gardener-film BACK TWO WEEKS OF NOVEMBER Rnk Format Company Creative agency/ Recall Planning agency (%) 1 6s Sky HHCL United/MediaCom 68 2 6s Vodafone JWT/OMD UK 59 3 48s Yellow Pages Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/PHD 51 4= 48s Wanadoo M&C Saatchi/Initiative 49 4= Buses T-Mobile-Mates Saatchi & Saatchi/MediaCom 49 Rates 6 96s Chronicles of Feref/Carat 48 Narnia-film 7 6s T-Mobile - U-fix Saatchi & Saatchi/MediaCom 38 8 48s,96s Channel 4 4Creative/OMD UK 36 9 48s Mail on Sunday Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Starcom Mediavest 30 10 Buses Oral B Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/MindShare 28 Posterwatch research was conducted from 18-20 November and 2-4 December by NOP World (020 7890 9000) as part of a fortnightly telephone omnibus survey among more than 1000 British adults. Advertisements were selected on size of campaign by Concord www.concord.co.uk (020 7543 4444).
- Senior Mobile Manager , Ultimate Asset, £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k, Fill Recruitment Ltd, to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Director, Michael Page Digital, £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior SEO consultant, Michael Page Digital, £25000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds