TOP 10 COMPANIES BY SPEND: SEPTEMBER 2005 Pounds Direct Wines 4.37m MBNA Europe Bank 3.31m Lloyds TSB 3.27m Capital One 2.76m NTL UK 2.74m Halifax 2.52m Redcats UK 2.52m Mint (RBS Advanta) 2.40m Book Club Association 2.31m RDP 2.14m MAILERS BY VOLUME: SEPTEMBER 2005 MBNA Europe Bank 7.36m Lloyds TSB 7.26m Capital One 6.14m Halifax 5.61m Mint (RBS Advanta) 5.34m Direct Wines 5.15m NTL UK 4.98m Home Service GB 4.43m Redcats UK 4.07m Saga Services 3.98m COSMETICS SPEND: SEPTEMBER 2005 Pounds GlaxoSmithKline Cons H'care 0.41m L'Oreal Paris 0.34m Beauty Naturals 0.07m Procter & Gamble 0.07m Laboratoires Dr Pierre Ricaud 0.06m Unilever UK 0.05m House of Fraser 0.03m Bobbi Brown 0.016m Debenhams 0.011m Bentalls 0.007m CHARITIES SPEND: SEPTEMBER 2005 Pounds Cancer Research UK 1.22m Diabetes UK 0.74m RNIB 0.73m Age Concern (England) 0.72m RSPCA 0.61m Dogs Trust 0.49m IndependentAge 0.49m British Red Cross 0.48m Woodland Trust 0.48m WWF 0.44m Nielsen Media Research estimates direct mail spend by grossing up mailing volumes from a panel of 10,000 individuals profiled and weighted to be representative of the UK population, and applying its own estimates of post and production costs. More information about the Nielsen Media panel is available on the website www.nielsenmedia.co.uk.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Sales Executive , Sporting Appointments, £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor, Creative Recruitment, negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Recruitment, £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Head of Insights, Stopgap, £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)