"While advertising is expensive and its impact is hard to quantify, direct mail is cheaper and its effectiveness can be measured on a customer-by-customer basis. This is obviously attractive to small companies" - Roger Trapp, Independent on Sunday, 20 November 2005, in an article headlined "Why direct mail will never end up on the junk heap".
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k , Fill Recruitment Ltd, c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k, Network Career Consultants, £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct, The Industry Club London Ltd, £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst, JV Recruitment, £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax