- How would you define marketing?
Making money from satisfied customers, who want what you have to give more than you need them to have it.
- What is your media diet?
Wedding magazines, Marketing and a lot of email newsletters on online marketing.
- What advice would you give someone starting their marketing career today?
Listen to and identify with your customers. Don't be afraid to make changes. If it looks like there is an easier way of doing something, there probably is.
- Which ad campaign do you wish you'd commissioned?
I wish I'd written the jingle for Intel, and could claim royalties on it each time it is played.
- Do you speak any other languages?
Japanese. And enough Korean to get by in a pub or a taxi.
- What star sign are you?
Aries. I'm enthusiastic, passionate and sometimes impatient and a bit selfish - Wikipedia says these are classic traits.
- What's your favourite bar or restaurant?
Anything with good seafood, good cocktails, great company and a fantastic view. Even better if I can walk on the beach afterwards.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Photography. I take an average of 60 photos a day when I'm travelling.
- What can't you live without?
Tim Tams biscuits, Cherry Ripes chocolate bars and Vegemite. I might be losing my accent, but I am still an Aussie at heart.