The shake-up has already seen Nokia draft in former O2 and Conservative Party marketer Will Harris as its first UK marketing director. Harris joins Nokia next month to oversee brand strategy and product promotion. He takes up the board-level job following the departure of Simon Lloyd, who joined The Number 118 118 earlier this year
- Business Development Executive, Bullfrog Digital LTD, Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations, London & Partners, COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager, Hot Cow, Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency , Fill Recruitment Ltd, £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Ultimate Asset, £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London