Friendly, driven, loyal.
- What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
A professional tennis player. Why let a complete and utter lack of talent get in the way?
- What advice would you give someone starting their marketing career today?
Keep the consumer at the heart of everything you do, be passionate, and have fun. If you're having fun, you'll be doing your best work.
- If you weren't you, who would you be?
Audrey Hepburn - she was funny, stylish and elegant, and had some gorgeous leading men during her film career.
- What makes you angry?
I get footpath rage with people who walk really slowly on a busy path.
- Which of the Mr Men would you be?
Mr Silly. Enough said.
- What is your media diet?
The Times online, The Independent, and London Lite and Metro, which keep me amused travelling to and from work. Oh, and I really love any celebrity gossip.
- What's the craziest agency pitch you've ever sat through?
An agency once pitched a promotional concept of 'Win $10,000 or a lifetime supply of goats'. They apologised that they had been unsuccessful in their attempts to bring live goats along for the pitch.
- Do you speak any other languages?
Broken Greek, and I'm currently learning French.
- If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
Any tennis grand slam. Sensing a theme here?
- What's your favourite holiday destination?
Kythera, a small island in Greece. Beautiful beaches, delicious food, and it's great in summer. Oh and I love Paris.
- What can't you live without?
I'm slightly obsessed with the television show NCIS, and I have an addiction to frappes and frappucinos.
- If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?
An apartment in every major capital of the world; health and happiness for my family and friends; and three more wishes.