The top two agencies - Vertex and Ventura - retain their positions. The vast majority of the agencies that responded to this year's survey posted a growth in turnover last year, while the outsourced contact centre industry as a whole is estimated to be growing at 5%-10% year on year.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Branding Consultant - Healthcare - Divisional Head - London, Spectrum, £80,000 - £110,000, London
- Senior Branding Consultant - Leisure / Travel - Divisional Head - London, Spectrum, £80,000 - £110,000, London
- Propositions Consultant (Maternity Cover), Harvey Nash, £24000 - £39000 per annum + PACKAGE, Birmingham
- Senior Category Insight Manager - FMCG, Jarlett de Grouchy, £35000 - £38000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Benefits, Bracknell