The launch of Summer Berries, with four berry flavourings, will be backed by an eight-week national press campaign. The ads, featuring the strapline 'Eat happily ever after', will run throughout the next month.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency, JEFFERSON, £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract , Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment, c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager, Harvey Nash, £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand, Aquent, Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London