It is aimed at 16- and 17-year-olds, who will be given free £1 mobile top-up vouchers to help them get home safely, with a message reminding them to carry a condom. Drinkaware agencies Enable Interactive and Frank PR and mobile specialist Velti worked on the activity.
- Senior Mobile Manager , Ultimate Asset, £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k, Fill Recruitment Ltd, to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Innovation Insight Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £65,000 + benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Officer, AF Selection, Up to £23,000, Coventry