It is aimed at 16- and 17-year-olds, who will be given free £1 mobile top-up vouchers to help them get home safely, with a message reminding them to carry a condom. Drinkaware agencies Enable Interactive and Frank PR and mobile specialist Velti worked on the activity.
- Marketing Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- New Business Manager, Beyond The Book, £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager, Nu Creative Talent, £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team, Major Players, £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive, Haymarket Media Group, Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)