It is aimed at 16- and 17-year-olds, who will be given free £1 mobile top-up vouchers to help them get home safely, with a message reminding them to carry a condom. Drinkaware agencies Enable Interactive and Frank PR and mobile specialist Velti worked on the activity.
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency, Ultimate Asset, £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY, Live Recruitment, £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd, Ball & Hoolahan, £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based, MCG Associates, Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE