Financial Services don’t fit as neatly into social media as FMCG and lifestyle brands so the right approach and remaining compliant are vital. 2014 has witnessed more and more FS brands generating great results using social media. Those who opt for the 'toe in the water' approach are getting left behind . So...
- How do you create content that will engage consumers and investors in financial services?
- How do you respond to customer queries in an efficient yet compliant way?
- How do you lead discussions towards your products and services to bolster sales ?
Back by popular demand, Marketing 's third annual Financial Services Social Media conference will help you develop your social media plan, create better engagement levels, deliver efficient and cost-effective customer service and ultimately achieve a stronger business performance.
This year, the programme will cover themes including:
Understanding current regulations and new FCA guidelines
Maximising those existing and emerging social platforms that are the best fit for your organisation
Creating engaging and relevant content for both customers and intermediaries/investors
Improving your content and channels strategy, including mobile and videos
Demonstrating ROI and developing a social business model that works
Linking customer experience, social data and innovation
Hear from brand experts including:
Who should attend
Banking | Insurance | Consumer Finance | Capital Markets
Designed for executives and their teams in:
- Digital, Online and Social Media
- Digital Marketing and Content
- Channel Marketing, Innovation and Mobile
- Customer Experience and Insight
- Brand, Communications, Corporate Affairs and PR
REQUEST YOUR COPY OF THE 2014 ONLINE CONSUMER FINANCE MARKET REPORT
Download SPEAKER INTERVIEWS