Meet the new over-50s tribes: the behaviours, channels and content that make today’s most lucrative demographic engage and spend
iPad-toting grannies. Dating divorcees. Social-savvy sixty year olds. The behaviour and purchasing habits of ‘mature consumers’ have changed drastically in recent months. Given their growing share of total market wealth however, 75.9% in the second quarter of 2013*, they present a gold mine of opportunity for savvy marketers.
Marketing ’s Older, Richer, Wiser is Europe’s leading conference for marketing to the over-50s. Gain the inside track on their current content, channel and brand preferences to help you tap into their full (considerable!) spending power.
- EMERGING BEHAVIOURS AND TRENDS: our live focus group of older consumers reveal what works, what doesn’t and why they choose certain brands over others
- PERSONALISE AND SEGMENT: hear travel and retail case studies on fusing data insight with that vital personal touch to spark a huge uplift in conversions
- CUT-THROUGH CONTENT: it’s a fine line between engaging and enraging , understand the creative that really works and how to cash in on the growing user-generated and content-sharing trends amongst over 50s
- DRIVE ACQUISITION AND LOYALTY: hear revelations on what will trigger the over 50s to switch to your brand and what will keep them retained
- Martin Troughton, Marketing Director, Anglian Home Improvements
Lori Cunningham, Director of Digital Futures, Daily Telegraph
- Andrew Haughton, Insight Director, Marketing, BSkyB
- Janet Thompson, Brand Creative Manager, Warner Leisure Hotels
- Uncover the facts and (many!) fallacies in the targeting of older consumers
- Understand the influencers and triggers in the mature market’s purchasing cycle
- Learn what constitutes a great digital experience in the lives of over 50s
- Hit on the right channels, content and creativity to win over hearts and wallets
- Hear how to engage an older demographic without alienating younger segments