Answering The Key Questions: Who are they? What do they want? How do we target them?
Clearly, the mature market is evolving rapidly and has a large disposable income. But, how can marketers get to grips with the intricacies and emerging behavioural trends of this demographic? How can we move beyond stereotyping all those over 55 and start forging valuable, personal connections?
Marketing ’s Older, Richer, Wiser is the UK’s leading event on marketing to the mature market. 2014’s event arrives at a pivotal time and will reveal the insights, content and touch points that will help you radically increase engagement and sales within the most lucrative audience group.
Why should you attend?
It is estimated that there are two million people aged 60 or over with assets worth more than £1million. Do you want a share?
Our event brings together speakers who are truly leading the way in this space and unique interactive sessions which will give you all the tools you need.
- Behavioural Insight. Understand exactly who makes up the mature market, the audience groups within this and their emerging behavioural trends and needs
- Channels. From tablets and search through to mobile, social media and print, identify which touch points will be most effective for you in reaching new and existing prospects
- Personalisation. Use segmentation to drive deeper engagement with the niche audience groups that now make up the mature market
- Evolution. The drivers of brand loyalty, great customer experience and brand advocacy in this market have changed, ensure you are up to speed
Refresh your marketing with the latest thinking.
Denise Posner, Head of Clothing Marketing, M&S
Helenor Gilmour, Head of Consumer Insight and Brand Development, DC Thomson
Marcia Carleschi, Marketing Manager, Playtex, DB Apparel
David Sinclair, Director Policy & Communications, International Longevity Centre
- Uncover the facts and (many!) fallacies in the targeting of older consumers
- Understand the influencers and triggers in the mature market’s purchasing cycle
- Learn what constitutes a great digital experience in the lives of over 50s
- Hit on the right channels, content and creativity to win over hearts and wallets
- Hear how to engage an older demographic without alienating younger segments